What is UNT Transfer Showcase?
Transfer Showcase is an open house designed for community college partners, transfer liaisons to learn more about UNT and what we have to offer your students. It will give you the opportunity to meet faculty and staff from various departments, tour the campus, and much more!
How should I prepare for UNT Transfer Showcase?
We will be doing some walking around campus so wear comfortable shoes and check the weather so you are dressed appropriately. Also, before you leave home for Transfer Showcase, make sure you have printed of the parking map and checked the schedule. Lastly, bring your questions! We’ll provide the answers
Why should I come to UNT Transfer Showcase?
Here are just a few of the reasons why you want to be at UNT Preview:
- Get valuable information about UNT’s academic programs
- Learn about important financial aid and scholarship deadlines
- See UNT live and in action through informative departmental tours
- Hear updates about our Transfer Pathways, BAAS programs, and business and industry focuses
- Find out about our exciting developments at UNT Frisco
- Free breakfast and lunch!
- Build relationships with UNT admissions officers, academic advisors, and other valuable university contacts
Can I register my attendees as a group?
No. Please register each member of your group individually through the Eventbrite registration page. This helps us plan for food, resource, and gift allocation.
Need ODA accommodations?
Email email@example.com. Subject line: Transfer Showcase
Did we miss something? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your question answered.